Health Fairs / Other Related Services
Healthy Connections strives to provide diverse solutions for your companies needs. Health Fairs are an effective way to introduce your employees to your corporate wellness program. Employees are free to come and go as they please creating an environment conducive to learning and education. The employees can speak directly to local health professionals about issues pertaining to their health. These wellness professionals cover a wide range of topics including traditional, alternative, and state of the art practices and medicines.
Our solutions offers:
- Pre-planning consultation with assigned Events Manager
- Largest selection of customized and local exhibitors
- Health Fair promotion and online scheduling with email reminders
- On-site coordination
- Event surveys and aggregate reporting
- Lunch and learn sessions
Our Health Fairs may include:
- Healthy Chefs – Our team of healthy chefs bring with them years of experience in making healthy food taste great. Trained in cooking for specialized diets, our chefs can prepare gluten free, low cholesterol, low sodium, and low carb foods so that your employees can sample foods and learn recipes that are healthy and delicious.
- Massage Therapists – Our national network of licensed & insured massage therapists will leave your employees feeling physically and mentally relaxed and rejuvenated. They are accustomed to working in corporate and event environments and are carefully screened by Healthy Connections. They have been fully trained in seated chair techniques as well as other modalities. Their professionalism and dedication to excellence will leave a great impression on your event.
- Lifestyle Consultants – Helping to evaluate all aspects of your employees’ lives, our lifestyle consultants will address issues from weight management to stress relief. Our consultants provide useful feedback on each employee’s lifestyle and suggest tips and practices that will help improve their overall health and well-being.
- Office Trainers – This unique group of physical trainers will show your employees how they can get physically fit right at their desks! Using innovative exercises you can learn how to tone core groups of muscles while hard at work.
Other Related Services include:
- Staff Appreciation Day – a great alternative to a health fair and just the thing to reward your staff for a job well done! Keep your staff healthy and happy…after all they make your company a success!
- Interactive Workshops – So much to do- so little time. Lunch-n- Learns are the perfect opportunity to get training while making good use of their time. At these sessions, employees bring their lunches and sit down with a health expert focusing on a particular topic for a 30-45 min presentation. Along with being less formal, these sessions are practical and interactive which add to its appeal.
We Protect You
The amount of work that is required to plan a successful health fair or year-long program can sometimes be overlooked when a company is new to wellness initiatives. Healthy Connections has years of experience working with event planning, event liability, and network providers, so that your wellness program is worry free.
- HC has a strict code of conduct for all of our exhibitors to ensure a problem free event
- HC is privately owned so we protect our clients from the liability of implied endorsement suits from booking their own exhibitors
- HC is privately insured as a nationwide corporate event planner and provides an additional layer of protection
- HC will save your organization the extra costly administrative hours and time-intensive work that goes into creating a successful event.
- HC uses in in-network providers from your community to eliminate “after the event complaints”