We can provide solutions for everyone from the Fortune 500 companies to school systems to Government organizations. We will do our best to provide a customized solution according to your size and employee demographics.
We can put a smile on the face of the CEO
- Online reporting tools to demonstrate ROI
- Lower absenteeism
- Higher productivity
- Increase in presenteeism
- Reduced workers comp claims
- Lower healthcare premiums
Return on Investment
A meta-review of 42 published studies of work-site health promotion programs shows:1
- Average 28% reduction in sick leave absenteeism
- Average 26% reduction in health costs
- Average 30% reduction in workers’ compensation and disability management claims costs
- Average $5.93-to-$1 savings-to-cost ratio
It is clear that the return from wellness programs greatly outweighs the cost. Not only are your employees benefiting, but your company as a whole is saving money and time by ensuring that your employees show up to work healthy and able to be as productive as possible.
The statistical increase in presenteeism and productivity, however, are not the only positive results from wellness programs. Savings to group health care plans are another crucial benefit to wellness programs. The shocking 131% increase in employer contribution to health care plans from 1999 to 20092 can now be offset at the same time your company improves employee attendance and productivity.
For best results, we promote best practice from organizations including:
- Support from Upper management
- Desire to transform workplace culture
- Established wellness budget
- Strong employee communications
1 Chapman LS. Meta-evaluation of worksite health promotion economic return studies. The Art of Health Promotion. 2003;6(6):1-16.
2 The Kaiser Family Foundation & Health Research & Educational Trust. (2009). Employer Health Benefits. Chicago, IL: Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park, California, and Health Research & Educational Trust. Retrieved from http://ehbs.kff.org/pdf/2009/7936.pdf.